Youth Fitness @ MSAC
Mariner Square is pleased to announce that we now offer fitness options for the entire family! Children ages 7-12 can now participate in our after school fitness program, led by a personal trainer. There is no additional fee for members' children in this age group
Ages 7 -17
Youth Fitness activities will be offered every Tuesday and Thursday from 4:30pm - 5pm
This activity is staffed with MSAC instructors and will include: cycling, circuit training, agility training and more! Our goal is a variety of physical activities and fitness options. Dress in athletic wear including sneakers. Eye protection is recommended for racquetball. Please refer to monthly activity schedule.
Ages 13 -17 *
Offered Monday – Friday 3:30PM - 5:30PM
Teens in this age group are allowed in the club without their parent during the above times provided Teens…
- present their membership card and check-in at courtesy desk
- have completed fitness Orientation 1 and 2 with a Trainer
- carry their program card on their person at all times
- use only the equipment indicated on their program card
- and their parent/s attend a ‘Youth Fitness Info Night’ (scheduled 2 times per month). Please check with Courtesy Desk for next meeting schedule.
- read and sign Conduct Contract
Ages 2nd - 7th grade
Youth Room open M-F from 9am - 1:30pm/4pm - 8:30pm and Saturdays 9am - 1:30pm
Activities include: Board Games, Study Stations, Nintendo Wii System.
Children must be signed in/out by their parent. Visit cards may be purchased at the Courtesy desk
*Youth programs are only available to members. Children ages 13+ must be included on a family membership.
- MSAC Address:
- 2227 Mariner Square Loop
- Alameda, California 94501
- Tel: (510)523-8011 ext. 21
- Club Hours:
- Weekdays: 5:30 AM-11:00 PM
- Weekends: 6:00 AM-7:00 PM
- Senior Hours:
- Mon-Fri 5:30 AM - 4:00 PM/ 9:00 AM -11:00 PM
- Sat-Sun 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM